Posted on 03-05-2015
It's CROCKPOT CHICKEN
It's this easy:
1. Pull out your crockpot, butter the bottom and sides
2. Cut up veggies: potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions ect and toss them
in the crockpot
3. Stuff chickenn with butter, onions, garlic, or what ever spices you like
4. Place chicken, breasts down, in crockpot on top of veggies
5. Season top of chicken (if you chose) with garlic, butter, smoked paprika, or
maybe italian seasoning.
6. Turn on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2.5-4 hours
And you have a whole meal done!!!!
After you have eaten that fabulous chicken and veggies, de-bone the chicken, toss the bones back in fill up with water, some Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, maybe some salt or left over veggie scraps and make some fantastic bone broth.
For the left over chicken, shred it up and use it for future meals like:
Chicken salad sandwhiches
Chicken pasta dish
Gotta love the crockpot and REAL FOOD!!!
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.